There are several different types of buckets available for mini excavators, including:
- Ditch cleaning bucket: used for digging and cleaning out ditches, trenches, and other narrow areas.
- Skeleton bucket: a lightweight bucket with a minimal number of teeth, used for sorting and separating materials.
- Trenching bucket: a narrow bucket with cutting edges, used for digging narrow trenches for utilities and drainage.
- Heavy-duty digging bucket: a sturdy bucket with a reinforced structure and teeth, used for heavy digging and excavation work.
- Sifting bucket: a bucket with a screen or mesh bottom, used for sifting and filtering materials.
- Grading bucket: a flat-bottomed bucket with a cutting edge, used for grading and leveling surfaces.
- Tilting bucket: a bucket that can be adjusted to different angles, used for grading and shaping surfaces.
- Grapple bucket: a bucket with a grapple mechanism attached, used for picking up and handling heavy and awkward materials.
- Concrete breaker bucket: a heavy-duty bucket with a hydraulic breaker attached, used for breaking up concrete and other hard materials.